Friday, June 5, 2015

Turkish wedding- a post from Grace Carroll

A Turkish wedding was something that I've never been to. To be honest, I never had been to a wedding. This was my first experience with something like this. Even though I hadn't been to a wedding, I had an idea of what it might be like. When I imagined a wedding, I imagined that the wife's eyes would sparkle as her Prince Charming smiled at her. That she would give this look that could radiate out to a crowd of people which she held dear to her heart. I guess my imagination was right; her eyes sparkled. As he showed her to the dance floor, her eyes lit up the room. It was like something I had never seen before. It seemed impossible that one human being can make another one so happy that they can be radiant. She was his precious star and the galaxy was their life for which they could explore together. 
I would also like to point out that everything was on point. The wife's dress, her hair, the reception tables, the music, the first dance, and of course the love they shared for each other.  How could perfection happen? I have no idea, but they seemed to know how to capture the art of perfection and put it into one day. I hope that the couple has many happy years together and that they  can cherish the rest of their lives together.  To a beautiful wedding...

No comments:

Post a Comment