Monday, September 23, 2013

Me and my music weekend

While the group got the chance to see an exciting football game and went White Water Rafting, I enjoyed the Virgin Mobile Freefest in Maryland! 
Friday, Saraya and me left school earlier to go home where we met Alexa, a friend of my lovely host. We were prepared for an eight hours trip to our hotel. With the time for a stop at Cracker Barrel of course :) 
In the hotel at eleven p.m. Emily arrived - now the group for the music festival was completed!
To be the first there we got to the stages at eight a.m. but the actual start was at eleven! The music was great and the whole day an awesome experience :D We stayed at the pavilion stage to see "the Knocks", "Little Green Cars", "Black Joe Lewis", "City and Colour", "mgmt" but most important for the girls: "The Avett Brothers" which was a great live act.
The concerts ended with "Vampire Weekend" for Saraya and me and we got back to the hotel at about half past eleven pm. Sunday we drove back six hours beginning at nine o'clock in the morning!
It was an unforgetable trip and in addition we were in different states like Virginia,Maryland and West-Virginia and of course Tennesse. I am so glad that I got the chance to join them, thank you so much for that! :)

Edda




No comments:

Post a Comment