Friday, September 27, 2013

Mountain Dew Monday

We visited classes today. I went to the Culinary Art Class from Ms. A. Knott in the A block. She was very strict to her students but not to us Germans. They usually go to the kitchen but not on Mondays. After that, we met for Home Room in the library. We exchanged experiences, that we made in the different classes. I went to the Mandarin Class in C block. There were only 4 students in the class, but it was still a lot of fun. I learned the numbers from 1 to 99. In D block, I went to the Fiber Arts class. They did a lot of practical things there. We don't have that in our school :(. I think it's more interesting than our German Arts classes. After school I went to Taco Bell with my exchange student. I really like the price game there. It works like this: you have to throw a dime or a quarter onto a plastic platform. If you can do it, you get a meal for free. I like especially like the Mountain Dew from Taco Bell. I wish we would have that in Germany. After that my exchange student had to do homework, so we hung out at his house. We went to an Italian restaurant in the evening, because it was his mum's birthday. The food was good, but not as good as the German Italian food. 

Jonathan

No comments:

Post a Comment