Tuesday, September 24, 2013

My first Wednesday in Muricaa

The most interesting course on my third school day at Dobyns-Benett was the cooking in culinary arts. The selfmade pancakes were very tasty and tasted even better than the ones my mom makes. However, my day started with a tasty breakfast from my host mom. Two bacon strips, chocolate pancakes with raspberry jam and orange juice. That is my normal portion of calories for a day. Today that was only my breakfast. After pushing the dogs off of my bed, I finally got ready for school. I left the house with my lunch box that has been prepared the night before and went to the car. I met Daniel inside of the band building and we went to culinary arts. In the culinary arts class Daniel and I were flipping pancakes and eating tasty monkey bread. In block C we gave our presentation about popular kinds of sports in Germany. We started with introducing ourselves and then we spoke about Soccer, Volleyball, Basketball, Handball and Ice hockey. Afterwards we enjoyed our lunch and went the math class, which was not as exciting. When I arrived at home, my exchange student, his dad, and I went disc golfing. It was a lot of fun :). Throwing a disc towards a target, which is more then 200 feet away can be hard. Especially when it's your first time. But I got taught the proper techniques of throwing a disc. After getting taught, we went home to eat supper and then we played pool. I lost two times in a row against Adam :( . This was my first Wednesday in Muricaa.

No comments:

Post a Comment